vendredi, septembre 14, 2007

If You Have To Ask, You Already Know

True stories from Starbucks...

This morning I am working from home. I took a break and went to get my Americano, and let's just say that not much has changed since I rolled out of bed except that I changed my clothes. I'm in line and I can hear muttering behind me. And you know, people talk to themselves, whatever.

So I get my drink and go over to the bar, hoping to find a normal sized straw. The guy who was behind me is at the bar and he's dressed like he's about to go hunting elephants. I set my drink down and unwrap the straw since this guy isn't going to move.

He says to me, "Well, you're very attractive, how do I look?"

I turn to him, he's giving me the elevator, and giving himself the elevator.

I said, "You look like an idiot".

Libellés :

4 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

LMAO :)

Now...if I were a customer witnessing that exchange...it would have been enough to make the Starbucks coffee come out thru my nose :)

11:13 AM, septembre 14, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Well, Pete, he made darned good and sure that everyone could hear his "cool" comment to me. I can only imagine what the audience's reaction was. Esp since he was at least 25 years my senior

11:18 AM, septembre 14, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, Phel... next time I'll try a different line. heeheeheeheee

7:42 PM, septembre 14, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

You really gotta work on your technique, Fuzz!

7:54 PM, septembre 14, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home