samedi, octobre 27, 2007

A day of gett'n ready


Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I can get my 40s and 50s on and it's not a big deal and people don't think I'm...crazy or somethig. If I lived in southern California it might be different and I could get away with it more often but alas, I have to work with what I can :)

This year, I don't have the same crunch to get my costume ready, because throughout the year I've been working on so many outfits, that I have plenty to pick from. Although the one I plan to wear isn't exactly finished yet, so there are minor tweaks to be done.

So today is:

- finish dress
- do pincurls
- paint fingernails
- ...get fake tattoo :)
- meet awesome buddy Ally

Tonight, there is a 50's jump swing band playing out so after a few halloween parties, I'll be there. And with camera!

My next opportunity to really get my Phel Jones on?????

Viva Las Vegas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Please, please tell me you're not going to wear the witch costume.

I don't think my old heart could take it.

(I'm not straying from the love of my life, but holy (or unholy) crap!)

11:00 AM, octobre 27, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Next year!

1:00 PM, octobre 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hey Phel, make it over to Fishburger's Variety Store yet?

3:16 PM, octobre 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Where's the swing band playing?

11:06 AM, octobre 29, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home