mercredi, octobre 17, 2007

Sunday Behavior

On Sunday I went to get a coffee at Starbucks. I get back out to the parking lot to my car and put it into reverse. Some dope has parked his car illegally and I end up maneuvering back and forth by slight amounts to try to get out. I finally get to the point where I can manage to get out and NOT hit the car behind me. I was nearly side by side with the car when I reached that point.

The dopey car owner comes out. He looks like a typical liberal. And yes - yes - there is a look. He makes eye contact from behind his liberal little glasses. Looks away. Looks back at me again and ...smirks. I maintain eye contact with him. And I mouthed the words:

"Hybrid Driver"


4 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I know exactly where he parked too. I call it "inventing a parking space", and people invent that one all the time.

8:15 AM, octobre 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would have mouthed the words, "you stupid puck stick!" But that's just me.

1:34 PM, octobre 17, 2007  
Blogger Aaron said...

"Suck soup, glass bowl.

3:02 PM, octobre 17, 2007  
Blogger Josh Schroeder said...

Someone should calculate how much liberals parking illegally contributes to global warming. Your MPG went down on that tank because you had to maneuver around him.

Silly liberals increasing their carbon footprints.

11:47 PM, octobre 17, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home