mercredi, novembre 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope your holiday is filled with good times with family and/or the ones you love, not too much time with the crazy parts of the family, and lots of good things to celebrate. We have far more to be thankful for than we can ever comprehend, and I pray that God's blessings continue to fill our lives and make us whole.

Thursday and Friday I will be going out in all of my blaze orange glory. 12 gauge in hand. This will be my very first hunt and I hope to make it worthwhile! Everything is very good by the way - I am very happy. I miss everyone very much and try to read and comment as time permits.

So hopefully by the end of Friday, I'll be thankful for a 12 pointer der :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Phel... I hope that unlike Fraley, you'll actually be able to find a deer.

9:27 PM, novembre 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Happy Thanksgiving...Did you get any deer?

Wendy

11:48 AM, novembre 24, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Nothing. We didn't even *see* any "deerse"

We'll head out one last time on Sunday afternoon I think, out in Eagle. But if that doesn't yield, well, there's always Dec or next year. Was really hoping to have a little something the first time out!

4:43 PM, novembre 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

God bless you Phel! Good to see that you are still alive and kickin'. Good hunting and, please let me know via e-mail if there is anyway that we can pray for you. And remember, that's a 12-gauge shotgun, not a computer keyboard. Be careful out there. Might I also add: I have no doubt that you are dressed in some of the finest, vintage-style blaze orange that can be had! :-)

9:33 PM, novembre 24, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thanks Sir :) If I could ask for any support/prayers it would simply be for focus and strength. I can use plenty of support on those departments over the next few months....

8:05 PM, novembre 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Lord, I ask that you take notice of this woman. She brings joy to so many people with her writing, which is truly gifted, and her humor. Lord, she is asking for focus and strength. Lord, you've provided those tools to your servants down through the ages. I think of Elijah who despaired of his own even after he delivered you greatest victory over the priests of Baal. Lord, comfort Phelony where she nees comfort and supply her with everything that she needs. Walk beside her and grant her Your Peace and above all , grant her confidence in Your greatest victory. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

10:07 PM, novembre 26, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thank you Basher :)

9:10 AM, novembre 28, 2007  
Blogger Dad29 said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

3:56 PM, décembre 09, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home