vendredi, décembre 28, 2007

Farting Around

How bad is this. I woke up at my normal time which is very early, and got to Metropolitan Cadillac Saab so that they could swap out my car battery, which is hardly three years old. Well they wanted to charge me $130 for the test and prorated replacement. What? After pressing this "estimate" for about ten minutes, I told them what they could do with it. And the battery if they were really so inclined.

So that freed up my morning considerably. I was planning to work today, so I did go in for a meeting that I scheduled. Picking today seemed to make sense at a time when I was enormously stressed out. But it didn't make much sense once I got there.

Well, I came home. And you know what, I don't feel like doing squat. Nothing. If I trawl around on the internet all day that could probably be considered productive. Later I have to shovel, so I'll get some exercise. But I am on the third day of a fast (don't ask, I do this twice yearly) and therefore my mind is pretty calm. I feel no real sense of urgency. None. After January 2nd I will be in urgency central and on three hours of sleep night after night. But as of today, as of right now, I couldn't give much of a rat's behind.

The only thing I could reaaalllly go for right now, is some cable TV.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

come on over to my place kiddo.

All the cable you want and you and Mrs RDW can watch me get rid of snow from the windows in front of a warm fire.

(licorice misses you)

3:57 PM, décembre 28, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Well, now that you mention my friend Licorice, I'll be right over!

Seriously, I hope that you and Mrs. RDW are doing great :)

3:41 PM, décembre 29, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home