mardi, janvier 15, 2008

I can't stand her but....

Katie Couric actually seems like she'd be relatively civil to work with.

I had a run in with her years ago, which is the pride of my father's existence in my time on the planet and stuff. And I had fun with that whole Couric thing. But anyhow, she is checking her stuff and not passive while she's at work, and managing a lot of movement.

Right now, tomorrow in fact, I am about to manage a large event. I couldn't imagine being the star of the show and trying to manage things. So regrettably, I give Couric kudos for how she conducts herself here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

She does look easy to work with... but she also seemed very uninformed for a network news anchor.

6:19 PM, janvier 16, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home