samedi, février 16, 2008

Taking A Risk

Well, once I year, I buy perfume. It's definitely a yearly thing because let's face it, these things cost money.For the past year I have been wearing Marc Jacobs - a perfume that has been very good to me and I would continue to wear it (as a matter of fact, I think I will). But today, as I shuffled through the perfume department, I took a detour. I wondered what the Marc Jacobs for men would smell like. Turns out, it smells pretty good. So good, I darned well bought it.

Yep, you heard me. I bought men's cologne for ME. And I must say, it smells wonderful on a lady. I've been wearing it since about 1:00 and it hasn't gotten stale or stinky. Were you to ask me, that's a good deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

Well that tears it.....now what happens if I decide to buy it and we come across each other at a blogger thing? :)

7:38 PM, février 16, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

It'll be our little secret :)

12:16 AM, février 17, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home