lundi, février 25, 2008

This must stop

So I'm at Target this weekend and I venture over to the food section to pick up eggs for cookies. Here I am walking through the aisles, and at the end of the aisles are coolers. Staring me right in the face is my nemesis. Reddi wip.

"Who invited her?" I muttered under my breath. Everything was going along fine and dandy. I got closer and squinted and said, "oh, it's you".

Damn straight I bought it.

I gave up the fluffy stuff for Lent and clearly, I have not been successful. I also gave up sweets, especially chocolate. How can you go wrong if you get these two little brats out of your life? For a long time things were going fine and dandy and I had broken the habit, but now it's back with a vengeance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Izbaby said...

I'm sure you have seen the cheesy commercial too. That doesnt do any good. I should have given up something for lent but the chocolate is just to powerful.

Lisa

8:37 PM, mars 04, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home