lundi, mars 17, 2008

Hooray! It's day one!

The first day of the rest of my life!

So with that said, at my new employer, I cannot access email outside of my work email. My site access will also be a little limited, so emails will be answered at the end of the day. From time to time I may post a comment reply, however the internet policy will be very different.

But I had a few days off. I went to Maryland and hung out in Baltimore for a few days. The weather was perfect, the crab cakes scrumptious, the national aquarium playful, and the old neighborhoods beautiful.

By the way, every road in Maryland is rock solid. The freeways were also well planned, distributed traffic evenly.... okay I'll stop now. Maryland = Mayberry in many ways.

And in case you're wondering, yes I am totally going to go back. Definitely for an Orioles game, and if I play my cards right - the Preakness :)

Okay, time to get this party started!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

I definitely miss Williamsburg, VA....oh well.....

7:47 AM, mars 17, 2008  
Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

Let me know when you're in my neck of the woods.

11:03 PM, mars 24, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home