dimanche, mars 02, 2008

Left Field

I have had news that my Father has cancer. This week he will have surgery in hopes that all is removed. I ask you to please keep Pa in your prayers.

This makes me all the happier to have changed jobs, and to have the ability to focus on what's important. For the past seven years I have had limited amounts of time with my family, especially my brother who lives in Las Vegas. In life there is no such thing as a redo. The Undo function only exists in windows. Focus on what is important, not on what you think you "have" to do.

11 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

That is a lesson I learned a long time ago, Phel. My thoughts are with you and Pa, and the rest of your family.

4:54 AM, mars 03, 2008  
Blogger Patrick said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Phel.

6:07 AM, mars 03, 2008  
Blogger Michael said...

My dad had prostate cancer last year. It looks like they got it all. I hope your dad has just as good a result. Good luck, Phel.

7:36 AM, mars 03, 2008  
Blogger Jim Zeirke said...

May God bless your dad and you. I'll include both of you in my prayers.

8:20 AM, mars 03, 2008  
Blogger Nick said...

Sorry to hear that Phel. Prayers out to both of you. Sounds like they caught it early which is always the most important factor.

8:50 AM, mars 03, 2008  
Blogger Dad29 said...

Praying commenced...

9:32 AM, mars 03, 2008  
Blogger Silent E said...

Oh my Phel... We are going through this with my uncle.I hope all goes well and he kicks it's butt. Your dad,you and your family will be in our prayers with those for uncle Rick.

9:35 AM, mars 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hope the surgery is successful. Best of luck.

2:26 PM, mars 03, 2008  
Blogger Aaron said...

Make sure they get every last bit. Cancer sucks.

6:47 PM, mars 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

I add my prayers, too, mon amie.

8:20 PM, mars 05, 2008  
Blogger Amy said...

I'll be thinking and praying for your family Phel

6:19 AM, mars 07, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home