dimanche, mars 30, 2008

New Life, New Goals

Just a few at this point:

- Work smarter and harder, and leave work by 5:30 at the latest
- Get moved downtown
- Save a boatload of cash in a wine bottle. (think about it, it makes a lot of sense). Bonus goal: rip my debt a new asshole.
- Continue along the path of deepening my faith and practice.
- Develop a better sense of consistency
- Have more female friends
- Be in Banjo lessons by November (how and where? that's another goal)
- Get back in shape, cardio 4x a week
- Get my cholesterol down to the legal limit
- Take a fly 'n drive trip this year - out west or out east
- Get rid of Canon point 'n shoot and into at least a Nikon D40. Used is fine
- Start a fund toward a 12-gauge. Nothing says "I love you baby" like a 12-gauge
Bonus goal: Bag a buck or a doe in the fall

There. I done said it!

Libellés :

3 Comments:

Blogger Dad29 said...

Continue along the path of deepening my faith and practice

Heh.

Join the choir.

9:09 AM, mars 31, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

(I'm STILL kinda lost, sir!)

5:24 AM, avril 01, 2008  
Blogger Dad29 said...

We provide roadmaps.

9:57 AM, avril 01, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home