samedi, mai 31, 2008

Best. Food Store. Ever

Woodman's.

I heart Woodman's. In fact, I am willing to totally make it a family bonding event. Today that's just what happened. I got separated from my parents (heh) and some guy ran his cart into me. Turns out it was my brother. So we had a great time, my folks, my brother, and I, perusing limitless selections of ice cream, types of turkey products, a plethora of bacon, walleye, buffalo meat, british cookies, seafood, That Good Toilet Paper, and dried raspberries. Woodman's is all that, and a bag of chips. And fries with that. I'll take it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jib said...

Agreed. We will drive the extra 30 miles to do big shopping trips there because we still save money over the local grocery stores despite gas prices. LOVE IT.

2:22 AM, juin 01, 2008  
Blogger Headless Blogger said...

You have led a sheltered life.

Woodman's has been one of my Madison/Kenosha 'must stops' for decades. I don't think I could go there on regular basis, it would add hours to my grocery shopping.

6:52 AM, juin 01, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Hehe, heavily agreed with both of you! This is actually part of our group scheme to save money.

But as for Woodman's all I can say is, whatta country!

7:22 AM, juin 01, 2008  
Blogger Patrick said...

Ahh, interesting Wikipedia entry.

And to answer my own question (which hasn't even hit the board yet), they did open one on Howell, just south of Drexel

8:45 AM, juin 01, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Yes they sure did. I can vouch, it's real, and it's spectacular :)

12:11 PM, juin 01, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home