dimanche, mai 25, 2008

Hooray! Big Girl Furniture!

Ah yes, the days of skating by are done. Well at least for today :) I have bought myself a couch, a matching chair, and a storage ottoman. This is a big step for yours truly. The magic of financing helps - I took advantage of Steinhafel's sale this weekend. No payments for a year, pay it off within two years.

It's just the right size and style for my new place. It will look GREAT! First thing I noticed about it was that it was proportioned for a little person. Also did a test-nap position and yes, I can confirm that there will be some long afternoons of taking a nap like a dog in a sunny spot.

It sure is nice to have life coming together. A few months ago I would not have even been able to think about furniture. Now I just need some updated floor lamps and curtains and I should be pretty well put together for a while.

Click on 'em for detail



Libellés :