samedi, mai 17, 2008

You Flipping Sissies

Yes, you, you sissy


Oh poor me, look at me, look at how offended I am


Really, I'm sure these boys are secretly wearing frilly pink panties.

There are other words I want to use here but I try to keep this family friendly.

In looking at these pictures, I see a group of people who should not be defended, who should not be fought for. They look like a bunch of ungrateful, entitlement minded p***ies. They wouldn't last a second in a stressful situation and would collapse like folding chairs.

I see a lot of these types and I often say to myself, "they'll eat you first".

For every freedom there is an equal responsibility.

In other news today, I went to the Metro Market and bought a few industrial size tubs of baby wipes and three containers of q-tips and dropped them off at the Troop Support event that was held today at the War Memorial Center.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you dopes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

This used to be called "desertion" and "cowardice" and was punishable by death (altho it was rarely handed down). Now they call it "Conscientious Objector". As a veteran, I call it "coward".

9:28 AM, mai 18, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fine he doesn't want to be a part of a 'illegal' war and carry a gun, he can carry a medical kit instead.

10:39 AM, mai 19, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home