dimanche, juin 22, 2008

MILFdom. Crossing the Abyss

I'd like to know what really qualifies MILFdom. Don't you have to be an M first?

Someone called me a MILF the other day. Yes, I was offended. Damnit. First, the presumption involved is pretty darned bold but secondly, it means I am no longer the basic thirtysomething. I have crossed some type of age abyss at least at the outset.

Calling someone a MILF is different than the poor soul who thinks you're his age and is genuinely startled when you catch him looking at you. That's harmless and indicates a good upbringing. But being bold and disrespectful is quite another.

If your parents won't punish you for being a punk, I will. Unfortunately for you, it will not be enjoyable, but it will be memorable.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jimi5150 said...

It's actually "fashionable" to be a MILF. After all, it's the thought that counts . . . and in this case the thought is rather naughty. Which in of itself should be rather complimentary.

I'd love to be called a DILF! But, I'm way too hot and cool for for anyone to think I'm a 50 year old dad.

7:55 AM, juin 23, 2008  
Blogger Dad29 said...

Some folks, jimi, do not think of themselves as merely vehicles of gratification.

"Attractive woman" should suffice for compliment purposes. (If that's too bold and direct, my apologies, Phel...)

Of course, I'm no longer 'hot' and 'cool,' so my perspective is not similar to yours.

8:23 AM, juin 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Does not MILF status require motherhood?

To my knoweldge Jones does not have a child ergo she can not be a MILF.

She's hot but that has nothing to with it.

Ignore it Phel.

8:37 AM, juin 23, 2008  
Blogger Josh Schroeder said...

Maybe he meant BILF?

11:57 AM, juin 23, 2008  
Blogger Jimi5150 said...

""Attractive woman" should suffice for compliment purposes."

From boys? That's asking a lot. Plus, you're hotter than you give yourself credit for.

Anyway, attitudes towards time's unwavering insistence aside . . . I'd consider the source . . . then still take it as a compliment.

1:36 PM, juin 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

"time's unwavering insistence"

Dude, that's deep.

4:32 PM, juin 23, 2008  
Blogger Dad29 said...

From boys?

No. From Real Men.

Furthermore, time has unwaveringly insisted far more on me than thee!!!

8:25 PM, juin 23, 2008  
Blogger Jimi5150 said...

Uh. Better grow up then.

No offense to anyone. Ya gotta laugh at life.

10:53 PM, juin 23, 2008  
Blogger Jimi5150 said...

Sorry. I meant *I* better grow up then. I that it reads weird.

All the more reason.

8:39 AM, juin 24, 2008  
Blogger Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

Hmmm....Phel?? A MILF? I know you WAY too well to dive into that one.

;-)

Yeah, it was certainly inappropriate, but the idiot meant well.

I WILL go with "attractive woman".

6:54 PM, juin 25, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home