dimanche, juillet 27, 2008

Best. Excuse. Evarrr...

Ring ring.... ring ring....

Me: Hello?

Brother #1: Hey ah, need some help with something. Whatr'e you doing in the next 20 minutes?

Me: Dude, I'd like to help, but I'm drunk.

Brother #1: Where are you at?

Me: The Nomad

Brother #1: Where's that at?

Me: Brady street. And I'm drunk

Brother #1: Why are you drunk?

Me: It's my birthday, it's my God given right to be drunk

Brother #1: So ah, I guess you can't help me get my beerstein from Germanfest.

Me: Dude, it's my birthday and I'm drunk!


++++++

So um, why did it take all these years for me to realize that's the best excuse in the world?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!

(So would that excuse work the other 364 days of the year?)

7:05 PM, juillet 28, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Thanks Wendy!

I'll bet I could pull it off deadpan when I'm sober. Let me give that a try, and report back !! ;)

8:31 PM, juillet 29, 2008  
Blogger buzz said...

Happy Birthday!

8:41 PM, juillet 29, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home