jeudi, août 21, 2008

I Ate Right and Exercised - Who Knew!

Brit has her body back.

Hey guess what, I used to have this gut about a week and a half ago, and I started doing mad situps. You will NEVER guess what happened!

That said, she looks great. I hope that hitting rock bottom helped - sometimes you need the stimulation of total self-annihilation to get it together.

Said the Britster:

"My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don't eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I'll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it's not much, but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things."

I can vouch for that. It's just like having a daily budget. You go for the best and highest volume for the buck. Worked for me too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Fanning said...

You go girl....no if I can only reduce MY calorie intake by a factor of ...oh...nevermind....

7:21 AM, août 21, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home