mardi, août 12, 2008

Why the "O-Ba-Ma" Chant in the John McCain Ad Turns My Stomach

If you have a strong belief or hunch, it's always good to check with a friend to see if your hunch is based in fact or not.

So I had a conversation with a friend recently and said, "you know, when I hear the "O-Ba-Ma" chant in the McCain ads, it scares the hell out of me".

Why did I say that? Am I afraid he'll win? Well, for the love of all that's red white and blue, yes, but...

My friend confirmed my concerns, "yes, it sounds like Sieg Heil".

And it does.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that way.


http://thechadhasspoken.blogspot.com/2008/08/dnc.html

9:40 AM, août 13, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I've looked around a little more since posting this, there are a LOT of people drawing eerie similarities between the Hitler Youth and Obamamaniacs. Just wish I could find a clip comparing the chanting. It's not the words, it's the energy and fervor. Among other things.

See, if we still taught history, people wouldn't be afraid to see what they see.

12:28 PM, août 13, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

History...you mean that subject in school where Columbus was a murdering slave driver, and white people are the devil?

12:36 PM, août 13, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home