jeudi, octobre 23, 2008

Good Luck With That Going Green Thing

In these times when riding the bus is more likely because of the economy and gas prices, I'm sure the city was planning on a big boom in bus ridership.

And I know there are a lot of people who believe in their heart that mass transportation is in line with their values. I respect that.

Yet for others, it's a necessity. They have no other options.

With all we are seeing on the buses now, getting on that bus is probably met with fear. And, for some, those plans to ride the bus might change. And that's not only a shame, it's criminal.

2 Comments:

Blogger purview24 said...

As a semi-regular bus rider, I agree. I've been pretty disgusted with some of these stories I'm seeing on the news lately. It's sad to have to see people getting intimidated as they go about their daily business.

11:18 PM, octobre 23, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Long ago I stopped riding the bus because of the intimidation. I'd probably have opted for it many times over but for that.

6:52 AM, octobre 24, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home