mercredi, novembre 19, 2008

Hits From Liberal and Conservative Blogs

I've noticed something really odd throughout my blogdom. And maybe someone wants to weigh in on this one.

Why is it that when a conservative blogger links to me, I get boatloads of hits?

And when a liberal blogger links to me, all I get is the courtesy hit?

The conservative hits usually support or expand upon my case. The liberal ones...well they have less than choice words about my case, whatever the case may be. So I'd think the liberal blog readers would be all over clicking through. Is it a lack of curiosity? Help a sister out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I would have totally been visiting if I'd known about it. My bad.:)

Why is French the default language on this blog? Did I click something wrong or am I too multicultural for my own good?

8:50 PM, novembre 19, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Hooray! I can has liberals! Wait...progressives ;)

And am happy to provide translations where necessary. Although since this is my blog... I may, by executive order, decide that all visitors must assimilate...

8:54 PM, novembre 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

It's okay. Je parle un peu de francais.:)

10:06 PM, novembre 19, 2008  
Blogger Dad29 said...

Generally speaking, Left-o-bloggists cannot support an argument they make; so they don't bother making one.

(See, e.g., this combox: http://dad29.blogspot.com/2008/11/sykes-shelley-murphy-controversy-not.html)

RP (above) doesn't show those tendencies, thankfully.

9:38 AM, novembre 20, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home