samedi, novembre 29, 2008

The New Liturgical Year

Starts this Sunday, November 29th. I'm really looking forward to this new year with a new understanding, open heart, and connection with God.

Looking over tomorrow's propers for the first Sunday of Advent, I think the Introit says it all:
(Ps. 24. 1,3)
To Thee have I lifed up my soul: in Thee, O my God, I put my trust, let me not be ashamed: neither let my enemies laugh at me: for none of them that wait on Thee shall be confounded. Show, O Lord, Thy ways to me: and teach me Thy paths. Gloria Patri...
I pray that the Lord keeps me close and continues to teach me his paths. He has shown me so much in this past year - most importantly - to know when he is standing by my side. A blessed Advent to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dean said...

Great verses. The Psalms always bring such comfort as well as challenge.

May we all pray your prayer for the coming year.

Dean

12:29 AM, novembre 30, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home