dimanche, décembre 28, 2008

2008 Blogger Christmas Party

It was great to see everyone today at the Blogger Christmas party. This is the first year that I was able to attend, and unfortunately the only opportunity I had to see everyone all year. Just want you all to know that I think you're all a really terrific group of people, and I enjoy reading your material and chatting with you throughout the year. I also want to say thanks for your readership, even when I'm not posting, you still stop by, and I appreciate that.

I'm looking forward to making '09 a little different, and getting out a little more often. We live in very interesting times... I appreciate your perspectives, I enjoy watching news unfold via the Cheddarsphere, and the camaraderie.

To anyone I didn't get a chance to chat with today - my apologies and I look forward to catching up with you in the future.

Jones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimi5150 said...

I either didn't get around enough, or missed you. I was the dork with the two beautiful girls. Anyway, glad to hear and see you got out. It's easy to stay content in one's safe zone. A little socializing with actual people . . . ain't so bad.

11:48 PM, décembre 29, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home