mercredi, décembre 31, 2008

Personal Economics

How I always, always wanted one of these shirts.



I was too young to afford one when I could get one, and now that I'm (gasp), older, I still can't afford one.  At least not right now.    There are other things I actually NEED.  Plus, I want my 12 ga, case, ear protection, and ammo a little more. That want came first :)

But back to the shirt.  The above is a repro, but it's the exact transfer used in the early 80's.  Apparently they still have the transfer in stock and are putting them on to new raglans and selling them for a mere $49.99.  Yes, that much.

I see you.  You know you want one, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimi5150 said...

Yeah, I want one. I saw that tour! Good times, good times.

12:41 AM, janvier 01, 2009  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home