vendredi, décembre 05, 2008

Satriani: That Explains Everything

I was really surprised at myself when I blogged about, let alone purchased "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay. I hate Coldplay. They are whiny, insufferable boobs.

In fact, all 5'3 and buck-twenty of me could take them all with my right arm tied behind my back.

So today, I was heavily relieved when I saw this report. Viva la Vida is apparently (okay, blatantly) a ripoff of Joe Satriani's "If I Could Fly". My rightful disdain of Coldplay has been validated. Not just that... in the modern spirit I have found out that IT'S NOT MY FAULT that I found myself liking a "Coldplay song".

Have a listen for yourself - the following YouTube clip provides a pretty good case for JS. Think that iTunes will refund my Coldplay purchase?

UPDATE: I have requested a refund from iTunes



And in the interest of fairness, here is the entire song by Joe Satriani. Like most Satriani songs, it's about six minutes long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Schroeder said...

At least they didn't copy the lyrics! lol

11:02 PM, décembre 07, 2008  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Coldplay without whiny singing? I'll take it!

11:03 PM, décembre 07, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home