samedi, janvier 10, 2009

Mossberg: It's a Go.

Well, the 12ga youth Mossberg looks good. It came in last week and I stopped in today to try it on. Comes with three chokes and a rifled barrel. This gun is just the right size and I can't wait to give it a spin.

I have a lot to learn about this gun and its versatility before that time, though. For most of my life I've wanted a handgun, and was always "afraid" to buy one, "afraid" to have one in the house. Well you know what? I'm happy that I'm older now and past all that shit. The old me is lucky it isn't a double barrel. Which I want someday too, only for the fact that I think they're f'ing badass :)

I've shopped around a little bit throughout this process and spoken with a lot of merchants. Time and again, they've said things like "some of these are a little hard to get right now", "we're a little low on merchandise", "our stock is low", and "it might take a week". They've also mentioned stock being down since Christmas. Well, it sounds like one part of the economy is not suffering one bit. You can draw your own conclusions from that, I know I've drawn mine, as have may of you...

They had plenty of ammo, though (Dad29).

Y'all, I can't wait. I am so proud that I'm going to be a Gun Owner. Like tattoos, I know this won't be the only one I get.

5 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Awesome, loved my Mossberg 500.

1:50 PM, janvier 10, 2009  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I pick it up next week. This is also a 500. Very comfortable, Mossberg was the first 12 I ever shot.

1:51 PM, janvier 10, 2009  
Blogger Dad29 said...

Also helpful with the Pigeon Problem of downtown Milwaukee!!

9:00 AM, janvier 11, 2009  
Blogger The Asian Badger said...

Outstanding!

5:13 PM, janvier 12, 2009  
Blogger Jim Zeirke said...

Phel, if you ever get a hankering to play with pistols, let me know. My Springfield XD-45 .45ACP is nearly the perfect pistol. My 22 year old daughter can't get enough of shooting it.

5:38 PM, janvier 13, 2009  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home