vendredi, mars 27, 2009

Creeping towards 40....

Photo courtesy of Martha Stewart online

Tonight, I bought my first set of casserole baking dishes. Two of them, even. Whyfor? Well, tomorrow night is Mac and Cheese and Finance night at Grandma and Grandpa Jones'. I'm bringing the chow.... after all, it's a Jeffersonian food!

And since you've asked, no, the casseroles I bought aren't the sexy ones pictured above.

But the recipe looks outstanding.... gruyere, sharp white cheddar, parm reggiano, fontina.... outstanding stuff.

How could it possibly be better? Just add shredded rotisserie chicken.

Oh yeah :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

Bake some of that for Mr. Jones andd I'm pretty sure YOU will get the treat!

M-m-m- good.

1:49 AM, mars 28, 2009  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home