mardi, avril 28, 2009

Well, this is an interesting bit of info about "The Flu"

Here at the Confidentials, my point is not to tell you what to think. My approach is to give you food for thought. Now, I know that thought is being bred out of our culture in favor of being told what to think, what to do, but I'm not budging from the basics. Case in point is that we now indoctrinate instead of educate children and some adults so that they are primed to simply swallow what they're told as long as it's delivered with fear, but I digress.

I thought it was relatively odd that Swine flu made a jump so quickly, while other animal flus are still years away from person to person contact. Turns out that Drudge might have had the same thought. He linked us to a little CDC flashback: check it out here.