mercredi, mai 13, 2009

Turkey Time!

This weekend, Mr. Jones is taking me turkey hunting.  I've got my gear, heck I've even got my rear in gear.  However, I still don't have a lot of experience with the bird barrel or turkey loads.  So, my friends, this is going to be a long shot.  I'll take my camera with me though, just in case I get lucky.  I'll leave it up to Jimi to decide whether there's a joke in there somewhere!

Thursday at noon... the junior Mossberg 500 is going into the car and off we go....

Libellés :

2 Comments:

Blogger Dad29 said...

Good luck. Those damn birds are exceptionally skittish and sensitive.

8:34 AM, mai 14, 2009  
Blogger The Asian Badger said...

No need to drive too far...hell, you could just come to my back yard.

11:35 AM, mai 20, 2009  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home