lundi, mai 15, 2006

A Devious But Brilliant Scheme

(Yet another oldie from the draft archives... wrote this after posting the pic of Mav and whatever old playstation relic he was on)

I was talking with SliverTomCat after the overwhelming response to the posting on male kryptonite aka Video Games.

She said, and I cut and paste:

"I think we have found the answer to my prayers. I am going to start wearing "playstation" and "Nintendo" for hire T-shirts! It is brilliant!!!!! You saw how crazy they all went over that picture of Mav, they won't be able to keep their hands off of me!!

Mawahahahahahahaha ...... oh this is too good."

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to spring!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Hmmm... I'm sure I could make a joke about encouraging men to push her buttons if I really tried hard enough.

Wow... I'm in a super sarcastic mood today.

3:44 PM, mai 15, 2006  
Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Was that a vote for or against the
shirt idea Nick?

6:35 PM, mai 15, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Well to be honest... I don't own a Playstation, and the only Nintendo I have is the original 8 Bit NES I have lying around somewhere. I do have an XBox, but to be honest, I don't play it that much anymore. But I think it could work...

Now, if you really want to start attracting the hard core geeks, you need some of these shirts. ;)

8:40 AM, mai 16, 2006  
Blogger David Casper said...

At some point I think we all forgot that it's the LACK of shirts that works...LACK of shirts!

Jeez, people, do we have to start all over here?!?!?

6:43 PM, mai 16, 2006  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Cool it Casper, you know you'd be running after a woman in a playstation for hire shirt with your tongue flapping behind you in the breeze!!!

6:54 PM, mai 16, 2006  
Blogger David Casper said...

Commodor...maybe.

10:17 PM, mai 16, 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home