jeudi, juin 14, 2007

Next Road Trip


Who knows, if I can keep Fourbucks out of the financial equation, I could probably manage to take myself on a road trip in early fall. You know, just when it goes from 80 degrees to 62 degrees around here. Ideally, I'd be packed up and moved to the southwest by then, but I've gotta take these things one step at a time.

Amarillo to Vegas, mostly along new route 40, otherwise known and partially still there as.... "Root 66". Which I've wanted to do since I was 22 years old and making 19k. Yeah that probably wouldn't have happened back then, but in my defense, I sure had less to worry about at the time.

Libellés : ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dad29 said...

Not far from your route is the NRA's Whittington Center--the largest and best-equipped shooting range in the country (aside from a few military ones.)

9:13 AM, juin 14, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I might be packin' on that trip, I'm just sayin :)

9:18 AM, juin 14, 2007  
Blogger The Asian Badger said...

If you're in Amarillo, you HAVE TO eat dinner at this place.

http://www.bigtexan.com/

Trust me...it's worth it.

1:21 AM, juin 21, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home