lundi, juin 18, 2007

Some for Me, Some for Thee

Via ebay, of course :)

This weekend I acquired a new batch of patterns. Many of these are too big for me and sizing them down will simply take too much time and shape away from the original design. About half of them will be going on ebay. It's not uncommon for patterns to go for a pretty penny*. We'll see how I do.

Theses will be for me... Quite honestly I'd make the most money off of these, but they're nearly my size (a little big) and frankly, I want them.



These I also like very much, and would like to keep them, but they aren't my size and I know what I will and won't do. For now, I will sell them!








I've never sold patterns on ebay before, but I've bought plenty of them. We'll see how I do, I'm not expecting any great windfalls. I haven't ever seen these on ebay before though, so maybe someone is looking for them.


*Regarder: Vogue 9558!

Libellés :

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

I'd think you'd look great in the Santa outfit. Don't forget a nice, puffy pillow.

12:55 AM, juin 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I freaking love those Phel.

*wonders if they're MY size... * :)

3:33 PM, juin 20, 2007  
Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Masked - let me know which one you are interested in, I can send you the measurements from the envelopes. Neat huh?

3:52 PM, juin 20, 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home