mercredi, mai 14, 2008

Movers: Who have you used, and who was most affordable?

So far I have heard 50/50 on Two Men and a Truck.

I hear ABC Kortsch is good but expensive

Heard Shamrock rocks.

This isn't a big move, but it does need to be handled with care. It's mostly my bed, some antique furniture pieces like a dresser, a desk, and my fan-tastic rattan table. Tv, stand, and some boxes of crap that I have managed to whittle down.

But it is mine, and I want to be sure that I get the right folks at the right price. Any recommendations would be aper-ciated!

Libellés :

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've used Two Men and a Truck a few years ago. They were fine. They seemed a bit hurried than I felt comfortable but they did take care with everything and they knew what they were doing.

9:30 AM, mai 15, 2008  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home